We want you to come and get your workout in. And truthfully, a bit of our soul cringes a little every time we see someone No-Show or Late-Cancel their reservation. With our intimate small group classes, the studio’s No-Show & Late-Cancellation policy serves 3 main goals: (1) that there is a spot reserved just for you and (2) all studio members have fair access to classes and (3) to pay our instructors for their valued time.
Our time together is a relationship and commitment between you and 5 Elements Pilates, to enhance your individual fitness and well-being. While we do understand things come up in our daily lives, last minute cancellation preclude us from scheduling another client in your established time slot.
An 8 hour cancellation notice is required and must be done through the on-line system. This is to avoid any and all late charges. NO EXCEPTIONS.
There are two types of cancellation charges for our Monthly memberships.
- A late cancel charge will occur if you cancel within 8 hours of the scheduled class time, this charge is $15.
- A no show charge will occur when you are signed up for a class and do not attend, this charge is $20.
- Loss of class for 8x Month Limited Package
- There are no ROLLOVERS or holds of classes in the LIMITED MONTHLY pkg. (ie: you use 6 visits in one month, you start again with 8 the next month)
- All sales are final. They are non-refundable but may be transferred or exchanged.
- If a valid credit card is not on file, the account is subject to immediate termination.
- Monthly package holders are allowed to freeze accounts once per calendar year. Any additional freeze on accounts will be charged a $50 fee.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.